Sunday, May 25, 2014

Blacksteel Group Immerse Rp 1 Trillion in Lombok

Blacksteel Group, a property development company based in Jakarta , Rp 1 trillion invested in Lombok , East Nusa Tenggara .

Investment of that , will be used to develop multifunctional properties titled Lombok City Center which includes the largest shopping center in West Nusa Tenggara , three-star hotel of 200 rooms , a convention center with a capacity of 5,000 people , with 150 hospital beds , residential , shop , and shophouse .

Blacksteel Group Marketing Director , Elsye Tanihaha , explained , the funds to develop the superblock , that bank loans by 60 percent and the remaining 40 percent is equity company .
( Read: sangkar burung kacer )

" As we build on Lombok motivation for its strategic location , in addition to having a natural beauty that does not exist in other places . Proximity to Bali and also in the middle of Indonesia , within easy reach of Jakarta , Sumatra , or Papua , " said Elsye told Compass . com , Monday ( 05/26/2014 ) .

Although rich in natural resources , strategic location , and a population of 2.5 million people , but not Lombok representative shopping center has facilities that can meet the needs of local communities . In fact , the purchasing power of the people considered to be high . Moreover, the potential of tourism spots , many tourists ogled from Singapore , Malaysia and Australia .

" They are the target market makes shopping centers and other types of properties , such as hotels , crowded , " said Elsye .

Furthermore Elsye said , Lombok City Center is part of the plan Blacksteel Group developed areas yet untapped potential to the fullest . Areas there is a lot of potential in eastern Indonesia , and other areas are still lagging behind .

" In addition to Lombok City Center , we are developing Ambon City Center 2 , The Plaza at shoves as high as 15 floors , Sorong City Center , Kupang City Center , and several others in Semarang and Jambi , " said Elsye .

Until the next five years , Blacksteel Group targets 30 shopping centers can be developed in Indonesia or in a year will be built as much as 5 shopping centers .

" Some of them are the result of the acquisition of shopping centers that have potential but are not developed professionally . Majority of our waking own other starting from scratch . This year we acquired three shopping centers in Jakarta , is still in process . Months ahead is expected to be released soon again , "said Elsye .


No comments:

Post a Comment